Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Happy Blogiversary!

So one year huh? James and I started this site as an accountability forum for our training. And I'm happy to report that I am fatter today than ever. I can't help it. I am working harder than I ever have. (which isn't saying much considering my past track record for work ethic) So when I get home, all I want is a glass of wine, dinner and some TV time.

I still haven't had a cigarette this year, with the exception of one time which almost made me puke. So I got that going for me,,,,which is nice.

The past twelve months have been eventful for sure. To name a few:

  • Dad's passing.
  • Rachal's battle with cancer.
  • James, you've changed jobs and are about to relocate to Fla.
  • Mark, your new job.
  • Lilian's first full year.
  • Mike, meeting and falling in love with Molly.
  • Rebekah lost both of her grandparents.
  • Christian starting junior high.
  • Emily just lost her first tooth.
  • Megan is about to graduate.
That's a lot of shit for one year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home