Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hey Folks!

W'hapnin? Not too much going on here. It just seems like these weeks are flying by so dang fast. Does anyone else feel that way? Work's got me so busy that the days are over before I know it, then the evenings go by even quicker. My Fridays have been feeling like Wednesdays which is cool... Strange how a 50+ hours feels like a three day a week job.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to coming down with the fam for Easter. Lillian's hair has gotten so long that Natalie had to cut her bangs. They were always down in her face. She cut them a little TOO short though. Now, with the new mullet and the baby gut tummy, she looks like a tiny NASCAR fan.

"Is she hot?" "See for yourself" "Wow, I like her bangs"

Anyone know the flick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home