Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Mmm, pop-tarts!

Robbie, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for that link. Wow, that was really Out of the Blue. Never in my Electric Youth – or since – did I think I would ever live to see Debbie Gibson in the buff. I was lost, lost I say, in her eyes. Oh yes, indeed. In fact, I liked them so much that I had to resist the temptation to go someplace private and shake my love.

Now, where’re the Tiffany pics?

To the real world, that really sucks about your back. One question; are you going to be able to get your insurance company to pay for you to have that procedure in Germany or will you have to pay for it your self? I do wish you luck. And I’m sorry to hear about the fusion recommendation, too. That really sucks. Is the disc just deteriorating or is this a problem at a different level than where you had the laminectomy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home