Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ow, Ow, my back!

Yes, the old backside is acting up again. I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon on monday and had an MRI later in the day. I'm due to go back for a diagnosis next Wed. I saw the assistant on Monday who said that I will probably need a fusion. BULLSHIT!! Here's where it gets interesting. There is a hospital in Germany that has been doing disc replacement surgery for over 20 years with Great success. I have looked into it and feel strongly that this is a viable option for me. If you are interested the website is www.getadr.com

As for your astute observation about my first love, Debbie G. I have a little suprise for you. Enjoy. http://gorillamask.net/dbplayboy.shtml

Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home