Monday, March 07, 2005

im steppen up

Whats up guys? I'm just chillen here at the house on a monday night, just got in from the gym. I'm in my 3rd week of hitting it relatively hard. Tonight was my 2nd leg workout in as many nights so I'm sure ill be feeling it tommorrow. I feel like im getting my strength back pretty fast. Im at about 210 right now and probably just want to lose maybe about 5lb's but just mainly loseing a lil bit of fat and increasing lean BM. Molly and I are going to PV mexico at the end of the month..... Things go right ill be showing her the oh face ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh! Maybe takeing her for a ride on the ol bone rollercoaster! Ha!

It's looking good about her taking the pharmaceutical sales job in houston. She's got one more interview with Warner Chillcott, a speciality pharmaceutical company. She could be here in less than a month. Keep your fingers crossed. Also looks like im going to be moving out of this house in may. Yes, I might once again be OTL. Im looking at some lofts around Westheimer and Voss if that make any sence to you. Anyway, holla back ya heard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home