Saturday, March 05, 2005

Jeez, this blog's become a ghost town

I think I just saw a tumbleweed blow by too.

Does nobody have anything to say? Nothing? I don't believe it. Mark, I know you've got some things to say about your new job and I KNOW you've got some cute Lillian stories for us. Robbie, you're just being lazy. You've ALWAYS got something to say. Mikey, it's been a month so it's time for us to hear from you.

Here's what's up with us. I am working like a fucking slave in Florida but enjoying it. Erica and the girls are going to come over next week and will stay until the following Wednesday so we can actually get out and look at the city a bit. I don't finish work until it's way past dark on most days so I haven't seen much of the city yet, at least the parts where I think we'd like to live.

The girls are doing well in school too so all in all, we're all well.

Now, who's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home