Monday, March 21, 2005

Rock in Houston is back!

James, i dont know if you were aware, but about 4 months ago while on my morning commute to work I turned my radio to 101 klol for my dose of walton & johnson in the morning show to hear and find what once was klol has turned into a hispanic music station. I thought you might find it intresting because that station was around for what, like 30 years. Clearchannel bagged the rock station. Anyhow, rock is back along with my boys.. W&J on a different station but same staff and music as the former. Cool stuff maynard!

Everything else is going pretty status quo. Work has slowed down for me a lil bit. I actually went hard core cold calling today. Yes the kind where you go into a 6 story building and go door to door, floor to floor. It sucks.

Workouts are going pretty good again. I'm actually getting back into good shape. I've managed to lose about 10 lbs which puts me at about 206. The difference this time rather than a year ago is that Im lifting weights alot more and doing lots of cardio. My eating habits are somewhat "weightwatchers" based. Basically portion control.

Ill see you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home