Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fitness update

Mikey, great to hear about your working out! I brag about you all the time to people. I call you the Granite Cooper (but now I'm going to call you Rock Houston). Anyway, I'm still at it too but my diet has gone all to hell of late being that I have to eat in restaurants for all my meals now. Plus, every time I turn around, people are throwing barbeque and pasta at me. Yeah, life sucks. It's delicious but I cannot eat that way and keep from swelling. I'm working on getting an apartment right now so I can go back to cooking for myself again and eat things like chicken breasts and veggies instead of angel hair and garlic bread.

I also missed 3 days in the gym last week for no good reason other than sloth and felt like shit for it. I always feel guilty and sluggish after missing workouts.

You can all probably tell from the picture of me and Erica on the beach that my girth is expanding again, too. Well, to arrest that, this morning I paid penance in my spinning class. My instructor, a very intense and crazy Brazilian dude, must have had a fight with his girlfriend last night because he almost fucking killed us.

Keep it up, dude. Robbie, I read your post about how you're fatter than ever. As painful as your back is, I wouldn't worry about it. Congrats on keeping the on the wagon about the smokes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home