Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Dude, where's my life?

Not a whole lot to say lately, just working like hell and doing my thang. We finally got our house on the market last weekend and got the sign up. I hired the local Coldwell Banker realtor to list our house. You'd have thought the for-sale sign was a dog taking a crap in our yard too, the way Courtney glared at it when we stuck it in the ground. She does not like the idea of moving, to put it mildly. Frankly, neither do I. Guys, if I could have my job here in San Antonio, I'd be content to stay there forever. But, I don't so off we go. C'est la vie.

Hey y'all, speaking of the Goose, tomorrow's her 10th birthday. I know it's short notice but she'd sure appreciate a call tomorrow night. Man, where does the time go? If anyone's interested, we're having a bowling party for her this weekend.

Oh! I almost forgot, Megan had her senior prom this past weekend, too. I'll post the photos soon. She was so beautiful, she took my breath away.

Well, gotta get back to work. It's 8:30 as I type this and I'll probably be here until about 10pm. That's my life Monday thru Thursday right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home