Friday, August 26, 2005

Life is definently not fair!

I thought to myself as I bent my wife over the bed in our house overlooking the beach. "Why can't I have the larger house over in Indian Beach" I thought as I began thrusting like the pistons in my, now 4 year old Lexus.

Self pity is all that I felt, recalling the recent conversation with my new boss. The one where he told me that he would "prefer" if I would come into the office before 10:30 and stay until at least 3:00. Doesn't this workaholic sonofabitch realize that if I don't leave the office by 2:30, then there is virtually no way to get in 18 holes and a massage with a happy ending. Bastard!

I agree with you James. It's times like these when you really find out what you're made of. Hold on a sec,,,"For the four thousandth time, I like Half & Half in my coffee, not non dairy creamer you dumb bithch. Now get back in your car, go back to Starbucks and get it right!" Sorry guys. I swear, our secretary is trying to ruin my life. You see what I mean?

Never the less. I don't want anyone worrying about me. I've got the lord.

Me and Jesus
Got our own thing goin
Me and Jesus
Got it all worked out

Oh,,,Sin City kicks ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home