Wednesday, August 10, 2005

still waiting on that heffer with cheese..

Whats going on Guys? Well yes I dont have any next generation baby pics to show as of yet. Mark I could however post a naked pick of me looking for cheetos In the same likeness.. Hmmm, not quite the same effect. Anyway, just hanging out here in the office semi working right now.

James, you might be intrested in knowing who I met playing golf yesterday.. Former UH QB Andre Ware. Really a nice guy too. Molly, the most star struck person I've met, totally geeked out.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Andre Ware, he won the Heisman right as I was graduating, as I recall. I saw a show on ESPN a few weeks ago about the biggest NFL busts. He was in the top 10. Glad to hear that he's cool though. I met Emmit Smith at the Dallas airport that time we all went skiing together. He was a fucking prick.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home