Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Look Who's On The Scene

Hello there world. That's right, after a year or more a female contributor has been added to this previously all male blog! I hope that's ok with all of you boys!

I have enjoyed reading the Coop-blog, and I'm excited to be able to write too! I love being able to keep in touch with all my half-brothers!

James- I thoroughly enjoyed your visit to A-Town. Now that you know right where we are, your room will be ready anytime. You and Courtney both looked so good! She's grown up so tall and beautiful! And I loved getting to visit with you all about what's happening in our lives now- I'm really proud for the great strides you always make when opportunity strikes. Thanks for your upbeat comments on our progress. We are just that, a work in progress.

We're still recovering from ACL. Loved it, but the dust and heat was pretty bad. Carmen, Clarita, and Courtney were unanimous in their preference to be elsewhere. Carmen and Clartia have endured fevers and sore throats ever since, I hope Courntey has fared better.

I'll wrap up this first entry by saying thanks for letting me blog with you all. And don't go thinking you have to "clean up" just because I'm here, ok? I enjoy the lack of editing that I have seen on occasion. :) Know what I mean?

Robbie I'd love an update on your whereabouts, and the status of your houses. Mark do we want to try for Oct 8th? Mike I love you and miss you. I hear you're making some strides yourself. Let me hear about it, ok?

Love to you all!
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home