Sunday, November 27, 2005

Boob and boober!

Well guys (and gal), it's Sunday night and I'm back in Shiner after a very nice 2 days in Houston. I am going to crash here tonight and fly back to Florida tomorrow afternoon. Aunt Dorothy is getting the lasagna ready for dinner as I type this and I have just cracked open my third beer. She asked me to upload the photos from her camera to my smugmug album and give y'all the link. I will upload my own photos in a few days after I get back to Jacksonville. I would have posted a photo with this post but I didn't want to litter Aunt Dorothy's computer with programs (like Hello) that she'll never use.

Jeez, I have had enough beer these past few days to float an aircraft carrier but I don't care. This was the most wonderful Thanksgiving I have ever had. I could almost feel dad here with us, too. It was great seeing you all and being with y'all and your families, too. Plus, I had Courtney and Megan with me so--in addition to being a little bit drunk as I type this--I can tell you that my heart is full.

Mark, one of these days, Lillian is going to let me hold her.

Anyway, the link is here. Enjoy and have a good week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I agree. Thanksgiving was awesome. James, you seem to be in such high spirits these days. I admire that so much. You seem to be in a better place spiritually than I can tell that you ever were.

The pictures look great. I can't wait to see the other ones. I could kick myself for forgetting my camera!

So what did you mean by "Boob and boober" anyway?

9:18 PM  
Blogger James said...

That's an example of what I call an "Emily-ism." When we were watching the UT - A&M game at Robbie's house, she was walking around yelling "boob and boober!" at the top of her lungs. I just thought it was funny.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home