Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Coopbros, Coopcuz, It's Time to Unite!!

OK Guys, time to rally! As you may know, McDonalds is having their Monopoly Promo. I have been eating there regularly for lunch collecting stamps, and I think I have maxed out the variety of stamps offered in Fort Worth.

...Now before you go nursing a mental picture that I have ballooned up to 400lbs eating nasty cheeseburgers and greasy fries, you should know that I have been eating healthy. Every lunch is the same: Classic Deluxe Grilled Chicken Sandwich, no Mayo, add Mustard, extra pickles, and a side salad with lite vinagrette, and a med diet coke. I've actually lost a pound or two because I have been working out.

Anyway, this gives me 4 stamps each. I lady told me that she used to work at a McDonalds and the only way to win anything is to go out of the district. So go patronize your local McDonalds and get those stamps! I need Short Line Rail Road to win the Dodge Viper. Who knows, maybe we can win something together...

C'mon, who's with me... WHO'S WITH ME!!

Resistance is futile... McDonalds WILL suck you in!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

McDonalds?! Are you out of your mind? Dude, I haven't even seen "Supersize Me" but just hearing about it from Rob was enough to scare me off that shit.

Every so often though the urge to eat that kind of crap does overcome me (old habits are hard to break) but luckily there is a Whataburger across the parking lot from me. But for you Mark, I will go buy an unsweet tea (probably the only safe thing on their menu) and save the game pieces for you.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home