Monday, October 24, 2005

Checking in from Florida

Well, Wilma may be lashing our neighbors in Key West but it is beautiful here in Jax today.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven’t posted anything recently. I have been really busy at work and have also been, for the past 4 days, taking a class at the local community college to get my Florida adjuster license. I mean, I’ve been working as an adjuster for the past 8 months so I just thought it was time I stopped tempting fate and “went legit.” I took my test today and am now legal.

Robbie, what a great post! Even with the rambling . . . hell, maybe because of it. I especially liked what you said about dad. You too, Mark. Like y’all, I miss him. I miss just talking to him. I miss sitting with him on his pool deck with a glass of whiskey and just being with him and shooting the shit with him. Dad being gone still hurts.

Rob I also agree with you about the Texans and the ‘Horns, too. I think this is their year and I think they’ll beat USC when they tee it up in the Rose Bowl. Back to the Texans though, you and Mark need to email me your travel plans again because I seem to have lost those emails. I have our box tickets and a parking pass so we’re set.

Sorry this isn’t more eloquent but after being in a class the past few days and up late studying every night, my brain is numb. TTYL.

P.S. Rob, go to the Blogger help page and look up “posting photos.” You’ll have to download a program called “Hello” (which blogger will direct you to). It’s real easy, even for an ape like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home