Wednesday, October 26, 2005

How's this for screwed up

Rob and Mark, I fucked up and double-committed the weekend of the Texans game. I just found out about it, too. I am really sorry but I can't go to the game. I have to be with Courtney for that weekend. I still think y'all should come, and I will leave you my truck in the airport parking lot and you both can stay at my apartment while here. I will leave you directions to the apartment as well as to Alltel Stadium in the truck, too.

Guys, I feel like shit about this. I am on the horns of a bad dilemma and I have to choose between letting you guys down or letting my daughter down. This is not a fun place to be, I can assure you.

I would call you but I lost my cell phone a few weeks ago and it had y'all's numbers stored on it. Please call me at my office at (904) XXX-XXXX or on my cell at (904) XXX-XXXX.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I talked to Robbie already about this. Since he was planning on coming in on Friday mid-day and leaving on Sunday, and I was planning on coming in Saturday morning and leaving Monday morning, we're going to cut our losses and cancel flights and tickets. Your apology is accepted. It does suck, but Courtney is a worthy reason. Especially in light of all the crap you've been through recently.

On another note, Natalie and Lillian and I will be coming to Shiner for Thanksgiving, so we'll get to hang out then.

12:08 PM  
Blogger James said...

Thanks Mark. I am looking forward to seeing y'all this Thanksgiving.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home