Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Checkin in..

Hey guys. Just checken in from the Ney Jersey Residence Inn Marriott! Good news is I actually am done with this shit and get to come home on Friday. Thank God! James IM sure you can appreciate this but when your away from home for an extended period of time, time goes by entirely too slow. Anyway, I got my territory in Houston and will be taking over for a rep getting promoted and moving to Oklahoma the beginning of the year. I'll be working with him between now and then to meet all of his contacts etc..

BTW, I did speak to Aunt D about coming up to Shiner for Thanksgiving. Unfortuneately, Molly and I had already made plans to go to her parents before She asked. Mom said something about Dec. 16th though?

Also big things on the horizon for Molly and Me. Ill keep yall posted ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home