Friday, August 10, 2007

Last Post from Florida


Well dudes, tomorrow's the big day. I am going to pack what I can into boxes today, pick up Rob at the airport this evening then load the truck and point it west tomorrow. After about 2 days on I-10 we'll be rolling into H-Town.

I can't wait.

Last night, Courtney and I went to Jax Beach for the last time and had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. I took the photo above of her with my Raz'r cell phone camera. Even though it's bit of a pain in the ass to get the photos off the phone and onto the computer (I have to email each photo individually to my yahoo email account from the phone) I am pretty impressed with the quality of the photos.

Anyway . . . I expect it to be weird (in a good way) living in Houston again and am really looking forward to getting back home. It's been a long time since I have even thought of our home town as "home" so it'll be cool making that transition again. I do plan to blog about that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home