Sunday, August 05, 2007

Looks like it's back to being a "Rob & Big" blog

Hey dude. That was a nice pic of you and Rebekah. If we're still on for it, I recommend that we go to Mexico for the next mega Coop-Fam vacation.

Yes Jen, that includes you, Enrique and your crew! Jeez, I miss y'all. Speaking of Jen though, I am pretty sure she doesn't ever look at this blog anymore so I'll send her an email and tell her that we're trying to resuscitate this thing.

Anyone see any good movies lately? I saw Transformers last weekend when Megan was here and thought it was fun. It was a typical summer popcorn-muncher, but it was cool as all hell to look at and I enjoyed it. However, Courtney didn't love Transformers so much as she just endured it, so I repaid her by taking her to see Hairspray last night. Now, it would be too easy to for me to disparage it by saying that it was silly and only marginally less gay than blowing George Michael in a public bathroom (even though it was) but it's impossible to watch and not grin like an idiot at the thing. It's funny and, once you give into it, really enjoyable. Travolta's wierd to look at though, playing a middle-aged housefrau in circa 1962 Baltimore, but considering how he's allowed his public image to, um, evolve over the past few years . . .


. . . I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Still, even though I know Christian will rip on me for this, I do recommend it.

Rob, can't wait to see you later this week. As a term o my resignation, AS&G is paying me off for my equity in the company and I should get that money in the coming week. Best fucking investment I ever made, is all I can say. I bought it for $20,000 a little over 3 years ago and it more than doubled. Anyway, let me know how much your ticket cost so I can pay you back for it.

By the way, Courtney opted out of flying home ahead of us. She wants to make the 2-day road trip with her dad and favorite uncle. What can I say? You don't have the only wierd Coop-girl in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home