Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Recient updates

Hey everyone! CoopBro #4 in tha House! Its Thursday morning and the first one I'm not up and out the door before 6:30am, so I thought I would enlighten you all with my recent updates. Work is keeping me pretty dang busy right now. Last week I had my divisional manager ride with me on Wednesday and my Regional Manager the following day (my bosses boss). My DM, Jennifer rides with me every quarter, but this is the 1st time Rick (RD) has rode with me. This always creates a pretty stressful situation.

He's checking me out because I'm up to get promoted to Field Sales Trainer. Basically what that means is that when new reps get hired and go to training, I go up to NJ to co-teach sales training to the new reps. Also, I would have a new rep come and ride with me for 2 weeks at a time. Any how, I thought I would know if I was going to be promoted later on this year as the RD has the final say so. Rick asked me when I was riding with him if he could take Molly and I out to dinner that night. When we sat down, he ordered a bottle of champagne and congratulated me to the "trainer ranks"! So I'm going to trainer school in October. " I don't know how else to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal".

In case you were wondering, the job with Intuitive fell through. The rep that was leaving apparently decided to stay in Houston. I'm at least relieved now that I know that door for now is closed.

Thats all I know for now Coop Bros.. OUT

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Sweet! Congratulations Bro!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home