Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Greetings from #4

Greetings everyone!

Mark great to hear from you in India. I got to say, reading about those terriorist attacks is pretty scary. I'm sure you guys are in a fairly secure area but shit! Take care of your selfs over there. Are you going to be staying at the hotel from here on, or going back to the apartment?

I'm also happy to hear your plane ride went well. Those business class seats are freaken sweet man. I got to see how you were liven as I walked passed them on the way to my poor-man seat on the way to Italy.. Are you all feelin sorry for me yet?

Speaking of Italy, I'm going to try to attach the link to the photo website. Theres too many to put on here.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=hy3qgze.ayl5icge&x=1&y=-810ldt

Let me know if that dosent work and I'll email them to you all. We had the time of our lives there.

By the way, Molly and I celebrated our ONE year anniversary this passed weekend. We had a great time watching our wedding DVD again! Robbie, you had a great time! Ha ha.

Anyway, looks like we are going to be joining everyone in Austin this weekend! Can wait to SEE you!

Mike

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Yeah we're staying at the Hotel. It's all I can do to stave off cabin fever and it's only the second week... We're quite safe here though.

Lillian is having a snack right now, then we're going to do "arts & crafts" with scissors and construction paper. Don't ever let anyone fool you. Full time parenting is hard work man!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey Mark,

I let Molly read the blog this morning you left about India. She cracked up about your stinky farts and Natalie slapping you on the ass telling you to go put on something sexy.

Molly wants to know what are the top things you miss about the US? Looks like Lillian's missing Findley, Natalie's missing sleep, What about you? Tell me about your feelings blah blah...

Hey send us the address at your hotel. Ill send you a James Coney Island Hotdog!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I figured out the culprit (at least I think I have): Garlic Naan. Naan is a type of Indian flatbread that is cooked on the inside of a massive clay pot with wood embers burning inside. It's warm, crispy, and delicious.

Natalie thought I had "dangerously bad" gas the other night (it smelled like a flesh-eating virus in our room) so I layed off the naan last night. It is the only thing that I have been eating with consistency. Lo and behold I only farted once and assured Natalie that it was an isolated incedent (she had the worst "oh no" face on in that moment).

Tell Molly I'm sorry about all the potty humor.

I can't say I miss anything in particular, except my house.

I've been working out in the mornings and really have not been eating much. I can tell my clothes are a bit more loose. There is a scale in the gym that only reads in kg, but it's broken half the time.

Anyway, I have been working like crazy on my business plan while the girls are napping. I feel like that is coming along nicely. Also, my web developer finally came up with a great logo for my company so I'm excited about the progress there.

I feel my first sale coming on real soon!

I'll make a post after this weekend. I'm going to NATIVE this Saturday, a local church-planting ministry here in Hyderabad that my church has ties to. The top guy at NATIVE, Edgar, came to our hotel to have dinner with us last night. It's true what I heard about him before: He is a modern day Apostle Paul... That dinner with him completely renewed my attitude about the remainder of this trip.

Anyway, more later.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home