Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday!

Hello all! I am wrapping up my 2nd week back home in Houston and even though H-town has changed a LOT since I left 14 years ago, I am having a great time. Working for mom is pretty cool, too, and she runs a pretty tight little ship over here, I must say.

Jennifer, great speaking with you earlier! I am looking forward to seeing you all next weekend. I don't care if I stay at your house or Aunt Gay's. I just miss y'all and want to see you all and catch up. I love the pictures! I can't believe how big and beautiful little Clarita and Carmelita are getting!

Mark, please please please post something! Photos too. Some of those toothless lepers you were telling me about in your email would be nice.

It is quitting time on Friday so I am off to take my fat butt to the gym. Coopbro One is out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home