Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summertime photos




























































I haven't played with this photo upload stuff much, so sorry for the strange layout- but I thought I'd include a few pics of our summertime for you all.
There seems to be a lot going on- eh?! Congrats to James for the reclaimation of his native status! How's it feeling?
We can't wait to see you all- I hear that may be a possibility as soon as Labor Day weekend? James and Robbie and assorted children? Please do come on over- we'd love to have you! I'm sure Mom will want to keep as many of you in her house as possible, but you will be welcome at ours too- of course!
There may be too much to write, I may need to get caught up in person. Just real busy around here lately... we've gone on a couple of vacations: Oregon and South Padre Island. They were both as awesome as they could possibly have been. Then coming back and working like crazy to get caught up just kills me!
Austin City Limits is the next big thing on the calendar. We have a friend from Oregon visiting for that. I think it's going to be a great year for it- it hasn't been as hot this year, and it's still green at Zilker since we've had so much water.
I'll write more later, mainly wanted to upload the pics and say hello to the blog world again .
Have a great evening!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Just beautiful, Jenn. Can't wait to see y'all.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home