Friday, September 21, 2007

Whew!!

Hello Bloggers-
What a proliflic bunch of writers you are! I love it! Sure seems like you're all doing so well! Mikey- I don't doubt for a second that you're very important! Good for you!!! Kudos! When're you going to come back and let me buy you a drink for your wonderful achievements? We'd love to have you back here again...
And the trip to Galveston seemed eventful! Go James! I can't eremeber a time when I didn't make it to bed, but I've sure seen it happen- just think how lucky you were that it was Robbie that found you-eh? It could have easily been some pranskter (read: Christian!) dropping a hermit crab in your ear- that would've gotten you up in a hurry! Robbie your carpentry and plumbing skills have improved it seems- you wouldn't have even tried that last year- good for you! Haha
Gosh well it's just been one giant whirlwind here since you all left, hence the title. My birthday was last Thursday, and we had a friend come into town for ACL that same day. Well it turned into a four day marathon-party! It was sooo fun! We went out to dinner Thursday, and a bunch of friends showed up for that, and my Mom, so that was great. Then I worked all day Friday (Enrique took the day to go to ACL with our friend, KJ), and met up with the boys at Zilker right after work. We saw some bands, none of which I really loved, but still it was just the first day, so that was ok, plus having KJ in town made it all so much more fun. So we got hung up in this traffic nightmare trying to get home and we were starving, but Enrique wouldn't stop. I thought, well, that's ok I guess, I'll eat at home... Yeah. Got home and at 10:22pm about thirty five of my closest friends shouted Surprise!!!!!!!!! Enrique had planned a giant party and tons of people showed up. It was so sweet of him to do that, I was totally blown away. So we did that until like 3:00 am, and then had to get up to go again Sat am. So we did, we took the girls to Zilker with us ( they got their hair painted like punk rock stars, awesome!) and we just saw tons of music, ate tons of food, and relaxed that night. Sunday same thing. ACL was great this year!
Oh man- I just looked at the clock, I need to run, but I'll get some photos uploaded so you can see, it has been a blast! WooHoo!
James I keep intending to get you that recipe, it's on the list, sorry for the delay!
Love to you all,
jenn

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Hey Jenn!

Happy belated birthday to you!! You guys are born Austinites! You'd never know you grew up in the "Hiya doing" Heartland of Missouri! Actually your "Texan-ness" is quite putting the rest of us to shame... Let's step it up fellas!

I can't wait until we can all hang out together again. We need to lay down some plans for a time during Christmas.

10:32 AM  
Blogger James said...

Jenn, if it was Christian who found me, I would have woken up sans one eyebrow.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home