Monday, November 05, 2007

Tax Da Panty


Booyakasha! Chiggity-check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Good morning everyone! Mark, great photos! I am really looking forward to getting you guys back home. You and your family are WAY too close to Pakistan right now and need to come back home now. What a God-awful mess that place is.

Jennifer, I really enjoyed seeing you, Enrique and the girls last weekend. You all look wonderful. And I really enjoyed your last post and, as you could tell from Courtney, who's busily turning into a young woman before my eyes, I can also relate to your angst about the kids growing up. The mental "photo" I keep in my heart is one of Courtney at about 4 years-old. Well, being that she'll be a teenager in another half year, she ain't a little girl any more. Oh well, I may have to accept that but nobody says I have to like it.

But just remember this; no matter how big your little jellybeans get, they will always have their silly Tio Jaime around to holler "no me dices no!" at them!

I have not tried your soup recipe yet but probably will this weekend. This past weekend I made a chicken & andoille sausage gumbo that, even though I was afraid would come out horrible, actually turned out pretty well. It was a real complex recipe though, especially for me.

In your missive to Mikey, are you talking about Polly Esther's or Club Antro?

West side . . . .

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home