Monday, April 19, 2004

"So far no one's quit, but they will...hmm hmm!"

Fellow dudes,

All's well on the northside. We had a GREAT Saturday. I slept in, got the yard cut, grilled steaks on the grill, watched Lillian smile a lot, rented a couple of flicks, etc.. It was great.

Sunday we finally got to go back to church (my spirit was thirsty for that). Then we went to Austin for a baby shower for Josh and Wendy and Melanie and Issac. We stayed the night. Dad and I went to SA this morning for Centex House Leveling Academy of Foundation Repair!

"My NAME...IS BEN COOPER...in case you missed it"

All six of the trainees are hanging in there. I have to say, I am impressed with how motivated they are. They did some role playing for the rest of the estimators that were there and they sounded really good.

Time will tell. I don't think Dad has given them any false expectations or blue sky promises. They are certainly aware of their need to generate the business on their own. He seems to have successfully communicated to them that, in spite of the difficulty, it can be done. Like I said time will tell. You have to hand it to Dad though, this is a ballsy thing to do when the business is down!

Anyway, be never not cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home