Thursday, June 17, 2004

Enough already

As a contributing member of "Coopbros" I would like to officially slow the insanity of these movie reviews. I like movies as much as the next guy and about 75% of my vocab come from lines but lets not get to where that all we have.. Now I did say slow and not "Stop". I did watch Rocky 1 last night and again it brought tiers to my eyes..

Anyway, works going really well still. I got a pretty big account this week that I'm pretty jazzed about. This sales lession paid off pretty well. I was satisfied being this firms #2 for some time now. However I always stayed infront of them. Not in any cheezy, call them once a week and ask for their business way. I just happen to be friends with some people there. Anyway, their main vendor really dropped the ball and they called me and told me that they would like to use us exclusively.

Ive been actually doing research on my orders recently because my assistant is having a baby right now. Pretty intresting having someones entire live history in from of you. Anyway, got to get back to work. See yall later.

MDC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home