Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Checking in

Hey guys. Hope you are all doing well this week. Mikey, if you can, try to post from New York and let us know what it's like up there. I hope you're enjoying your training for your new job.

Mark, good talking to you the other day. One day at a time does it. I don't know what help I can give you, just know that I'm here.

I had a long talk with Abercrombie the other day and it's looking more and more that we're going to end up going to Florida after Megan finishes high school next year. ASG is completing the purchase of another independent adjusting firm that will give us an immediate footprint, and a large one too, in the Jacksonville market. I'd be sent to run that office. We'll see, a lot can still happen between now and next summer.

Robbie, if you email me photos of the beachhouse, I'll post them.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home