Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Here at the same job.

James, your post was very eloquent. Something has forever changed. For me, I have been so busy dealing with other things in life that I don't think it has hit me with full force yet. Like you, I am trying to take things as they come and not suppress any emotion.

I haven't had time to miss Dad yet. He used to always start our phone conversations asking me "How's your business doing?" Then he would listen patiently for 20 seconds until a slight pause in my sentences before his 30 minute disertation on the philosophy of foundation repair would begin. I am going to miss those talks. Really. It will be hard on me after my next sale to not have Dad to call and share my exitement.

Mike, study hard. The Lord loves a working man. Don't trust Whitey!
Mark, Thank you for what you are doing. It feels good to know that a Cooper is still running CHL.

See ya boys,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home