Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And THAT'S... Something to Hurl Feces On!

Hey Guys!

Nothing new up in here. It HAS been quiet around this blog. James, I laughed hard when I read your post. So have you started the house hunt over there in Jax?

Mike, attaboy Johnson! Keep up the good work. You certainly have personality!!

Rob, I'm blaming you for my addiction to the Chapelle Show.

Now, where was I... Ah yes: ME. Last weekend I played golf (like crap). My score was nothing to write about but on number 9 (par 5, 3hcp) I shot a bloody eagle! Pure luck because I drained it from 165 yds out with a 3 iron.

Works going good. I just switched to the commission plan and I found out it goes retro to the beginning of March. I had a good March and I'm having a decent April.

Beyond that, not much else is going on. Just enjoying spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home