Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Will you buy me some new tires too?

Rob, though you're a disgusting fatbody (and big kudos to whomever can ID that quote) who refuses to work out, you're always welcome to flop at mi casa. Just know however that I am in Houston this week.

Hey, you tryin to make time with my best girl? Hmm?!

I'm halfway thru the state workers' comp certification and it's proving to be only marginally more entertaining than the property and casualty portion last week. I'll take the test on Thursday then point my truck west back to SA. Robbie, I'd love to see your crew but, believe it or not, this program requires a lot of study. Next week we'll all get together.

Mikey, please call me at mom's at your convenience. I need your advice about my workout program.

See y'all in Austin this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home