Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Thanks Mark, but . . .

. . . though rarely one to turn down a drink, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll just have a good ol' Jack Daniels over ice. Yuppie quaffs like Zima and Mike's Hard Lemonade just aren't my thing. I think all that goddamned Schaeffer Beer I drank in high school must have killed some of my taste buds.

BTW, the quote above is from Mr. Paul "Having My Baby" Anka. He was caught on tape a few months ago giving his band a "pep talk" (i.e., reaming their asses off) during a rehearsal. If you google his name, I'm sure you'll be able to find it. It's hilarious, albeit painfully so, to think that this washed up crooner, never that big of a star anyway, has an ego and ferocious temper that would make Frank Sinatra blush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home