Friday, October 29, 2004

Breaking the Silence

What's up guys!

I haven't posted in a while. As you know I've been busy, and I have a bit more miles on my pickup these days. As far as Thanksgiving goes, we will be in Houston for that. James and Mike, I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you on this happier occasion. Rob, we'll miss you guys. After I get back into a routine up here I want to plan a time to get down there to check out your place in Galveston. Jen & Enrique can't stop raving about it.

Speaking of them, I wish they were coming to Houston for Thanksgiving too. Rob, you're absolutely right about Aunt Gay. When I lived in Chicago, she always urged me to come down to St. Louis for Thanksgiving (and Christmas if she could get us to). I felt more than welcome; I felt wanted.

Jen brought up the whole hotel deal to me, which to me seems like a minor missunderstanding being blown out of proportion (with most of the blowing being done by Mom apparently). She got the charge removed from her card, which is good. She wants to come down to Houston to hang out with us guys but she feels unwelcome. They need to resolve this. Jen wants to go down there herself sometime which I thought was a good idea.

ANYWAY, James what was that whole girl from JV thing about? Why did Robbie's jaw supposedly fall off? I GOTTA KNOW!! I JUST GOTTA!!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Mark, Neely has two kids, a five year-old boy and a two year-old girl. Their names are . . . I shit thee not . . . Christian and Emily.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home